“Kung titigilan mo ‘yang pagiging baduy mo, sasagutin kita.” “Mahal mo ako, ‘di ba? Kaya dapat magbago ka para sa ‘kin!” “Pumili ka, ‘yang barkada mo o ako?” Malamang maraming beses mo na itong narinig, either sa movies, or sa totoong buhay. Pero maririnig mo ito...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- Bored From Work and You Don’t Know What to Do? Read These 5 Tips:
- 9 Bible Verses for Father’s Day 2022
- How Can You Lead Like Jesus? Here are 3 Practical Steps
- Why Having Friends and Being Accountable to Them Is Important in Overcoming Temptation
- 5 Tips on How to Nurture Family Relationships in a Single-Parent Household
- Addiction and Pain
- BreakThrough the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBreakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters