Sa ‘yo ba umaasa ang family mo financially? It’s hard to manage your money lalo na kung breadwinner ka pa. ‘Yung feeling na pasan mo ang buong daigdig dahil sa bigat ng responsibilities mo toward your family. We hear you, Breaker. Nakaka-sad dahil ito ang...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- 7 Practical Tips on How to Make Your Dreams Come True – iCanBreakThrough
- What Is Procrastination and 5 Tips to Overcome it – iCanBreakThrough
- 15 Verses About Being Grateful to God – iCanBreakThrough
- 19 Simple Pleasures in Life na Pwede Mong I-enjoy Araw-Araw
- 5 Red and Green flags to Look Out for in Friendships
- Addiction and Pain
- BreakThrough the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBreakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters