Kumusta ka, Breaker? Kumusta ang mental health mo? “It’s okay not to be okay,” sabi nga sa sikat na K-Drama nina Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Yea-ji. iCanBreakThrough is a safe place for you to share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences. We know it’s been difficult for...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- Top 7 Life Skills Professionals Need for Workplace Success – iCanBreakThrough
- 19 Bible Verses About Forgiveness – iCanBreakThrough
- The Truth and Dangers of Being a Workaholic – iCanBreakThrough
- Spending Too Much Time Online? It’s Time for a Social Media Detox
- Tips to Maximize Hybrid Work Model – Plus Its Advantages and Disadvantages
- Addiction and Pain
- BreakThrough the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBreakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters