Have you experienced repeated abuse, pressure, or harm by an individual or group of people through the internet? If yes, you have been a victim of online bullying or cyberbullying. According to Techopedia, cyberbullying is the use of internet or any electronic gadget...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- 3 BreakThrough Tips if you Feel Stuck in your Walk with God
- BreakThrough Self-Doubt – 3 Strategies to Stop Saying “Hindi ko Kaya!”
- BreakThrough from Overthinking – Overcome from Getting “Stuck in my Mind”
- BreakThrough Toxic Relationships – 5 Signs You Should Watch Out For
- 3 BreakThrough Tips if You’re Stuck in the Moment
- Addiction and Pain
- Break Through the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBeakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Unread Letters