Have you experienced repeated abuse, pressure, or harm by an individual or group of people through the internet? If yes, you have been a victim of online bullying or cyberbullying. According to Techopedia, cyberbullying is the use of internet or any electronic gadget...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- 7 Practical Tips on How to Make Your Dreams Come True – iCanBreakThrough
- What Is Procrastination and 5 Tips to Overcome it – iCanBreakThrough
- 15 Verses About Being Grateful to God – iCanBreakThrough
- 19 Simple Pleasures in Life na Pwede Mong I-enjoy Araw-Araw
- 5 Red and Green flags to Look Out for in Friendships
- Addiction and Pain
- BreakThrough the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBreakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters