Have you experienced repeated abuse, pressure, or harm by an individual or group of people through the internet? If yes, you have been a victim of online bullying or cyberbullying. According to Techopedia, cyberbullying is the use of internet or any electronic gadget...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- BreakThrough this Pandemic – Be the Best Version of Yourself with these Tips
- BreakThrough with Carl Pascua – How to Change Yourself for the Better
- 3 BreakThrough Reasons Why Learning to Say “NO” is Important
- BreakThrough Sleeping Problems – What to do Kapag Hirap Kang Makatulog at Night
- BreakThrough Your Past – Why is it Important na ‘Wag Magpakulong sa Nakaraan mo?
- Addiction and Pain
- Break Through the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBeakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters