For sure, hindi na bago ang term na #YOLO sa ‘yo. It has been an internet trend for years now and is very popular among millennials. Pero alam mo ba where it all started before it became one of the most used hashtag in social media posts? Well, the acronym emerged in...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- BreakThrough Health – Self-Awareness – Ano ba ‘to? Kailangan ko ba nito?
- BreakThrough Identity Crisis and Find your True Self with Coach Anton Reyes
- BreakThrough Mental Health – I Have Depression, Paano ko ba ‘to Sasabihin sa Family and Friends ko?
- BreakThrough Health – How to Love Yourself Better with These Self-Care Tips in BreakTambayan
- BreakThrough Health – Skipping Meals on a Regular Basis – Healthy ba ‘to or Unhealthy?
- Addiction and Pain
- Break Through the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBeakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters