For sure, hindi na bago ang term na #YOLO sa ‘yo. It has been an internet trend for years now and is very popular among millennials. Pero alam mo ba where it all started before it became one of the most used hashtag in social media posts? Well, the acronym emerged in...
Started by a group of digital media enthusiasts who want to reach out to Filipino millennials who are struggling, hurting, seeking a community where they can belong to, and to those who just want to have fun.
- BreakThrough Life – Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude with these Tips
- 5 BreakThrough Ways to Get Creative in Your Quiet Time with God
- 3 BreakThrough Tips if you Feel Stuck in your Walk with God
- BreakThrough Self-Doubt – 3 Strategies to Stop Saying “Hindi ko Kaya!”
- BreakThrough from Overthinking – Overcome from Getting “Stuck in my Mind”
- Addiction and Pain
- Break Through the Lens
- COVID19 Quarantine
- Fear and Phobia
- Hand in Hand Tulungan!
- iCanBeakThrough Featured
- Love and Romance
- Mental Health Issues
- New Beginnings
- Press Release
- Thank You
- Unread Letters